Welcome to ABS Laundry Business Solutions!
We are a software development company. We have been making software since 1987.
And today, we are a worldwide leader in textile care and rental specific software. Serving over 650 plant operations around the world, the ABSSolute system is used in approximately 40 countries, supporting time zones from Tokyo to Los Angeles. Our central office is in the Netherlands and our development department is in the center of Bucharest. We are certified ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and ISO 27001 Information Security.
You challenge yourself by keeping up to date on the latest trends and technologies. Therefore, the following list does not frighten you, but makes you curious:
Familiarity and experience on:
- Web protocols, standards and technologies
- Cross-browser compatibility issues
- Responsive layout design knowledge
- Browser testing and debugging
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Angular
- Adobe XD
- UI/UX passionate
- Versioning systems (Git/Bitbucket)
- Jira, Confluence
- Working with Agile methodologies
How many did you know? And how many more did you Google? Was it enjoyable to learn more about those technologies?
As a part of our professional team, you will be involved with:
- Close communication with the web designer to implement web layouts defined in Adobe XD
- Upholding and actively contributing to extending good software practices. Setting up standards and industry best practices on web page design and development and applying them.
- Creativity, adaptability and open-mindedness in learning new technologies/staying up to date to the latest technology trends.
- Understanding business requirements, directly from our customers or from internal stakeholders at ABS and translating these into software solutions.
- Proactive knowledge sharing is very important at ABS. Good communication with technical and non-technical stakeholders is vital and we expect and provide technical mentoring for all software specialists.
We can tell you more about us, but we prefer others to. Read some testimonials here!
What we have to offer you
Would you like to join a large and challenging software development department from the worldwide leader in textile care and rental specific software? Are you looking forward to becoming part of a great team of software specialist at our location in the center of Bucharest?
We offer you the opportunity for professional and personal growth within an international company with training both in Romania and in the Netherlands. In addition, we always offer an attractive salary and periodical bonuses plus medical clinic services for you and your family. ABS is a firm believer of flexible working and puts a strong emphasis on creating and maintaining a friendly working atmosphere inside a dynamic and enthusiastic team.
Maybe you do not recognize yourself in all above requirements, but you are convinced that you have the right motivation and potential to join our company, we challenge you to show this during an interview with some of our specialists.
- Good salary scheme with 13th salary bonus
- Flexible schedule from the office and from home
- Professional growth opportunities (internal and external courses, workshops, conferences)
- Lunch tickets
- Private medical abonnement business family package
- Memorable Team building events
- Relaxing area
- Hybrid Work Environment: At ABS, we embrace a hybrid work culture, offering the best of both worlds. You’ll have the opportunity to work in our well-equipped Bucharest office for at least 2 days a week, allowing for face-to-face collaboration and networking. On the remaining days, you can work from the comfort of your home or a remote location, ensuring a flexible and balanced work-life setup.
Curious? Contact us directly via ABS-ROM-Recruitment@abslbs.com.