Welcome to ABS Laundry Business Solutions!
We are a software development company. We have been making software since 1987. Today we are a worldwide leader in textile care and rental specific software. Serving over 450 plant operations around the world, the ABSSolute system is used in approximately 40 countries, supporting time zones from Tokyo to Los Angeles. Our central office is in the Netherlands and our development department is in the center of Bucharest (certified ISO 9001:2015).
- minimum 3 years experience
- good SQL knowledge
As a part of our professional team you will be involved with:
- Designing and executing complex software QA test plans, performing tests for different environments and applications (desktop, web, mobile, touchscreen) using manual and automated testing;
- Contacting our customers to get more information on challenges they are facing, responding promptly and accurately and being involved throughout the whole life cycle of a change;
- Validating and deploying releases at our customers all over the world, both remotely and on-site;
- Proactive knowledge sharing is very important at ABS. Good communication with technical and non-technical stakeholders is vital and we expect technical mentoring for all software specialists.
What we have to offer you
Do you like to join a large and challenging software development department from the worldwide leader in textile care and rental specific software? Do you like to learn everything on the future of automated testing and test strategies over various platforms? Are you looking to become part of a great team of software specialist at our fantastic comfortable location in the centre of Bucharest?
We offer you the opportunity for professional and personal growth within an international company with training both in Romania and in the Netherlands. In addition, we always offer an attractive salary and periodical bonuses plus medical clinic services for you and your family. ABS is a firm believer of flexible working and puts a strong emphasis on creating and maintaining a friendly working atmosphere inside a dynamic, enthusiastic and successful team.
Maybe you do not recognize yourself in all above requirements, but you are convinced that you have the right motivation and potential to join our company, we challenge you to show this during an interview with some of our specialists.
- Good salary scheme: every year, we reward you with the 13th salary, in order to show you our appreciation for your contribution to our business
- Flexible schedule: by our way of working, we try to suit your needs, helping you to find a better work-life balance (flexible working hours, with possibility to work on evening shift 17-23 occasionally)
- Working from home/remote: the world today has taught us that quality is achievable from many places, including your home office – we work together to address each challenge
- Professional growth opportunities – You help us grow, so we support your growth by providing you with access to training activities inside and outside the company, certifications and learning resources
- Excellent vacation scheme: starting from a standard of 24 vacation days, we offer extra days off if medical leave was not taken each year and bonus vacation days with seniority
- Lunch tickets: we assist with the costs of a delicious lunch every working day
- Premium medical insurance: we care about your health and wellness, giving you and your family also access to a business medical subscription
- Memorable team building events: keeping teams connected and developing trust among our colleagues are fundamental in our activity
- Relaxing area: whenever you work from our office, a comfortable place for your well-deserved breaks is waiting for you
- Multicultural environment: various cultural backgrounds within ABS allow us to enrich our collaboration skills
Curious? Contact us directly via ABS-ROM-Recruitment@abslbs.com.