Welcome to ABS Laundry Business Solutions!
We are a software development company. We have been making software since 1987. Nowadays we are a worldwide leader in textile care and rental specific software. Serving over 650 plant operations around the world, the ABSSolute system is used in approximately 40 countries, supporting time zones from Tokyo to Los Angeles. Our central office is in the Netherlands and our development department is in the center of Bucharest. We are certified ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and ISO 27001 Information Security.
ABS has developed several in-house applications. Our largest application is a 3-tier application system with a database backend. In addition, we have web portals, web services, mobile applications on Android, and a business intelligence solution. And we are continuously exploring new applications and technology.
We are planning on expanding our BI team, based in Boxtel. This team develops and maintains the data warehouse / business intelligence solution that we offer as add-on module to our logistic and billing system. The solution is based on an Oracle database and using Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE/OAS)
You challenge yourself by keeping up to date on the latest trends and technologies. Therefore, the following list does not frighten you, but makes you curious:
- Backend (ETL/Datawarehouse) design and development for Oracle is the focus for this role
- Create technical design based on functional requirements
- OBIEE repository development
- Assist in customer support for questions / issues related to the BI solution
Familiarity and experience on:
- Oracle databases
- SQL skills with a focus on writing performance optimized SQL queries
- Kafka or other streaming tools
- OBIEE/OAS architecture, and OBIEE Administration Tool
- Frontend development with OBIEE/OAS
- ML/AI is an advantage
- Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Atlassian products: Jira, Confluence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, team player, action-and-results oriented
- Ability to work on multiple projects and adjust priorities as needed
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. / B.A.) in Information Technology or related field
- 3-5 years of experience developing BI / data warehouse solutions
- Strong knowledge of Oracle database / OBIEE / OAS
- Strong analytical skills
How many do you know? And how many more did you Google? Would you like to learn more about these technologies?
As a part of our professional team you will be involved with:
- Understanding business requirements, directly from our customers or from internal stakeholders at ABS and translating these into software solutions
- Upholding and actively contributing in extending good software practices. This ranges from requirements engineering to Agile way-of-working, from automating regression testing to service-oriented architecture
- Diving into issues, coming directly from our customers all over the world, trying to understand the business and software logic and come up with software solutions
- Proactive knowledge sharing is very important at ABS. Good communication with technical and non-technical stakeholders is vital and we expect and provide technical mentoring for all software specialists.
We can tell you more about us, but we prefer others to do so. Read some testimonials here:
Our offer to you
We offer you the opportunity for professional and personal growth within an international company in Boxtel, The Netherlands. In addition, we always offer an attractive salary. ABS is a firm believer of flexible working and puts a strong emphasis on creating and maintaining a friendly working atmosphere inside a dynamic, enthusiastic, and successful team.
If you are convinced that you have the right motivation and potential to join our company, we challenge you to show this during an interview.
For more information, visit our website: www.abslbs.com.
Curious? Contact us directly via email@example.com.
ABS is not working with sub-contractors and acquisition is not appreciated