Welcome to ABS Laundry Business Solutions!
We are a software development company. We have been making software since 1987.
Nowadays we are a worldwide leader in textile care and rental specific software. Serving over 650 plant operations around the world, the ABSSolute system is used in approximately 40 countries, supporting time zones from Tokyo to Los Angeles. The headquarters are in the Netherlands, while our development department is in downtown Bucharest. We are certified ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and ISO 27001 Information Security.
You challenge yourself by keeping up to date on the latest trends and technologies.
We are looking for passionate and curious software engineers, who are challenged by the following list of skills and expertise:
- Java 11+, Spring, Spring Boot.
- JDBC, SQL (Oracle)
- Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- JUnit, Mockito, PowerMock
- Angular 9+ / JSF 2.2+
- Understand OOP principles, design patterns and analytical thinking
- Value a software craftsmanship approach to software development
- Write maintainable, clean, and performance-oriented code – familiar with SonarQube
- Working knowledge of building a service-oriented architecture with REST APIs
- Source code versioning tools: Git / Bitbucket
- CI/CD Tools: Maven, Ant, Ivy, Jenkins, Docker, Nexus
- Working with Agile methodologies (Scrum and Kanban), JIRA, Confluence
- Mentoring and guiding junior developers
As a part of our professional team you will be involved with:
- Diving into issues, coming directly from our customers all over the world, trying to understand the business and software logic and come up with software solutions;
- Understanding business requirements, directly from our customers or from internal stakeholders at ABS and translating these into software solutions;
- Upholding and actively contributing in extending good software practices. This ranges from requirements engineering to Agile way-of-working, from automating regression testing to service-oriented architecture;
- Proactive knowledge sharing is very important at ABS. Good communication with technical and non-technical stakeholders is vital and we expect and provide technical mentoring for all software specialists.
What we have to offer you
Would you like to join a large and challenging software development department from the worldwide leader in textile care and rental specific software? Do you enjoy working with different Java Technologies, Android, Oracle, AOP, Java Profiling, Automated Testing, Jenkins and Docker? Are you looking forward to becoming part of a great team of software specialist at our location in the centre of Bucharest?
We offer you the opportunity for professional and personal growth within an international company. In addition, we always offer an attractive salary and periodical bonuses plus medical clinic services for you and your family. ABS is a firm believer of flexible working and puts a strong emphasis on creating and maintaining a friendly working atmosphere inside a dynamic and enthusiastic team.
Maybe you do not recognize yourself in all above requirements, but you are convinced that you have the right motivation and potential to join our company, we challenge you to show this during an interview with some of our specialists.
- Good salary scheme: every year, we reward you with the 13th salary, in order to show you our appreciation for your contribution to our business
- Flexible schedule: by our way of working, we try to suit your needs, helping you to find a better work-life balance (flexible working hours, with possibility to work on evening shift 17-23 occasionally)
- Working from home/remote: the world today has taught us that quality is achievable from many places, including your home office – we work together to address each challenge
- Professional growth opportunities – You help us grow, so we support your growth by providing you with access to training activities inside and outside the company, certifications and learning resources
- Excellent vacation scheme: starting from a standard of 24 vacation days, we offer extra days off if medical leave was not taken each year and bonus vacation days with seniority
- Lunch tickets: we assist with the costs of a delicious lunch every working day
- Premium medical insurance: we care about your health and wellness, giving you and your family also access to a business medical subscription
- Memorable team building events: keeping teams connected and developing trust among our colleagues are fundamental in our activity
- Relaxing area: whenever you work from our office, a comfortable place for your well-deserved breaks is waiting for you
- Multicultural environment: various cultural backgrounds within ABS allow us to enrich our collaboration skills
Curious? Contact us directly via ABS-ROM-Recruitment@abslbs.com