- Act as Single Point of Coordination for our customers. You facilitate the needs of our customers, whether you can assist or need to call in help, they can rely on you.
- That you are passionate about solving complex problems and are enthusiastic about learning new skills and technologies.
- That you bring good cheer and energy to our department and help us make every day a bit better, easier, and more pleasant for our customers, and grow with us to continue to automate and innovate in the laundry industry.
- HBO (college/ BSc) level thinking, diploma is not a must, indicative of challenges met in work.
- IT and/or logistical work experience is much appreciated.
- Fluency in English, other language skills are much appreciated. Speaking Dutch is a “nice-to-have”.
- To be available for a late shift until midnight at least once a week, for which compensation is provided.
What you can expect from us:
- A career in a global industry in which we have a reputation for in depth knowledge of the industry, at a company with many long-term colleagues, proving there are ample opportunities for self-development.
- A one-year contract at the start of employment, as we believe in long-term commitments and value stability, with the intention of a permanent contract.
- A competitive salary and generous retirement plan.
- An informal and professional atmosphere at an international company with Dutch and foreign colleagues both in Boxtel (NL) and abroad.
- Training both on the job and in a training setting.
- Work based in Boxtel (NL) between Monday and Friday.
We’re looking forward to getting in touch with each other! How?:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an introduction of yourself. Please include a CV or portfolio. We aim at a 40 hours, 5 workdays employment, 4 workdays is up for discussion.
Tips: Provide a summary of the role, what success in the position looks like, and how this role fits into the organization overall.