To all our customers and stakeholders,
As global coronavirus case numbers continue to rise, governments around the world are imposing increasingly tough measures in a bid to stem its spread. At ABS we feel the urge to communicate through more media than before as we are in unprecedented times.
ABS will do our utmost to support you and give continuity to your and our business. Based on the official instructions given by the individual countries, we gave guidelines to our employees. Starting point will always be the health and welfare of both our and your employees. Next to this we would like to emphasise we are in control to give full support to your business so continuity will be secured.
The following guidelines to serve you are in place:
- Employees are working or from our office or from home, both having all the facilities to support you.
- Our Customer Support Department will be accessible and available during the hours you are used to.
- ABS will minimalize travel. Business continuity is critical, we will be here to support you and with the use of remote connectivity all means are available for all employees.
- Project related activities such as User Training, Conversion Assistance, Custom development (Change Requests), Project Status Meetings: ABS will continue and will be performed remotely / online were possible.
- ABS management team is meeting continuously to assess and appropriately respond to the crisis as it evolves, to adjust our operations to maintain continuity and to support the safety and health of those impacted. In addition, ABS is operating in accordance with guidance from local government and public health authorities across the globe.
We have extensive online collaboration capabilities for our employees to communicate with each other and with you and our suppliers.
We are working tirelessly to help everyone stay safe while at the same time continuing to serve you.
Please let us know if you have more questions or remarks. We wish you all the best in these challenging times, both in business as in private life.
On behalf of all ABS Group employees,
Anne de Boer | CEO