Welcome to ABS Laundry Business Solutions!
We are a software development company. We have been making software since 1987.
Nowadays we are a worldwide leader in textile care and rental specific software. Serving over 650 plant operations around the world, the ABSSolute system is used in approximately 40 countries, supporting time zones from Tokyo to Los Angeles. The headquarters are in the Netherlands, while our development department is in downtown Bucharest. We are certified ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and ISO 27001 Information Security.
You challenge yourself by keeping up to date on the latest trends and technologies.
We are looking for Technical Support Engineers, who are challenged by the following list of skills and expertise:
- A strong Computer Science background
- Good understanding of Microsoft Windows Network Infrastructures
- Experience in administration of virtual environments such as VMWare
- Basic understanding of Linux operating systems
- Experience with databases (Oracle DB)
- Solid grasp of SQL/Oracle and shell scripting
- Hardware troubleshooting with desktop and server systems
- Jira, Confluence
As a part of our professional team, you will be involved with:
- Monitoring and maintaining the customer SLA contracts
- Troubleshooting problems reported by customers, analyze and isolate issues
- Evaluating and improving systems performance
- Providing support for generic internal IT tasks (computers, printers, switches, firewalls, phones, software deployment, security updates and patches)
- Maintaining file servers, VPN gateways, application servers, Web servers etc.
- Documenting the configuration of systems deployed/installed/configured
- Database management (installation/configuration/troubleshooting/administration of Oracle infrastructures)
- Maintaining internal development and test environments
- Working closely with 1st line support and development teams
- Proactive knowledge sharing is very important at ABS. Good communication with technical and non-technical stakeholders is vital and we expect technical mentoring for all specialists
Your career at ABS
Would you like to join a large and challenging software development department from the worldwide leader in textile care and rental specific software? Are you looking forward to becoming part of a great team of software specialist at our location in the center of Bucharest?
We offer you the opportunity for professional and personal growth within an international company. In addition, we always offer an attractive salary and periodical bonuses plus medical clinic services for you and your family. ABS is a firm believer of flexible working and puts a strong emphasis on creating and maintaining a friendly working atmosphere inside a dynamic and enthusiastic team.
Maybe you do not recognize yourself in all the requirements above, but you are convinced that you have the right motivation and potential to join our company, we challenge you to show this during an interview with some of our specialists.
- Good salary scheme: every year, we reward you with the 13th salary, to show you our appreciation for your contribution to our business
- Flexible schedule: by our way of working, we try to suit your needs, helping you to find a better work-life balance (flexible working hours, with possibility to work on evening shift 17-23 occasionally)
- Working from home/remote: the world today has taught us that quality is achievable from many places, including your home office – we work together to address each challenge
- Professional growth opportunities – You help us grow, so we support your growth by providing you with access to training activities inside and outside the company, certifications and learning resources
- Excellent vacation scheme: starting from a standard of 24 vacation days, we offer extra days off if medical leave was not taken each year and bonus vacation days with seniority
- Lunch tickets: we assist with the costs of a delicious lunch every working day
- Premium medical insurance: we care about your health and wellness, giving you and your family also access to a business medical subscription
- Memorable team building events: keeping teams connected and developing trust among our colleagues are fundamental in our activity
- Relaxing area: whenever you work from our office, a comfortable place for your well-deserved breaks is waiting for you
- Multicultural environment: various cultural backgrounds within ABS allow us to enrich our collaboration skills
- Hybrid Work Environment: At ABS, we embrace a hybrid work culture, offering the best of both worlds. You’ll have the opportunity to work in our well-equipped Bucharest office for at least 2 days a week, allowing for face-to-face collaboration and networking. On the remaining days, you can work from the comfort of your home or a remote location, ensuring a flexible and balanced work-life setup.
Curious? Contact us directly via ABS-ROM-Recruitment@abslbs.com.