Welcome to ABS Laundry Business Solutions!
We are a software development company. We have been making software since 1987. Nowadays we are a worldwide leader in textile care and rental specific software. Serving over 650 plant operations around the world, the ABSSolute system is used in approximately 40 countries, supporting time zones from Tokyo to Los Angeles. Our central office is in the Netherlands and our development department is in the centre of Bucharest. We are certified ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and ISO 27001 Information Security.
You challenge yourself by keeping up to date on the latest trends and technologies. Therefore, the following list does not frighten you, but makes you curious:
Familiarity and experience on:
- Java 8 and higher, Spring, Spring Boot.
- JDBC, SQL (Oracle)
- Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- JUnit, Mockito
- Familiar with Swing
- Strong understanding of OOP principles, design patterns and analytical skills • Value a software craftsmanship approach to software development
- Write maintainable, clean, and performance-oriented code – familiar with SonarQube • Working knowledge of building Micro-services with REST APIs
- Web technologies HMTL, CSS, JSF or Angular and web application servers like Tomcat, Payara
- CI/CD Tools: Maven, Ant, Ivy, Jenkins, Docker, Nexus
- Working with Agile methodologies (Scrum and Kanban), JIRA, Confluence
- Mentoring and guiding junior developers
How many did you know? And how many more did you Google? Was it enjoyable to learn more about those technologies?
As a part of our professional team you will be involved with:
- Diving into issues, coming directly from our customers all over the world, trying to understand the business and software logic and come up with software solutions.
- Understanding business requirements, directly from our customers or from internal stakeholders at ABS and translating these into software solutions.
- Upholding and actively contributing in extending good software practices. This ranges from requirements engineering to Agile way-of-working, from automating regression testing to service-oriented architecture.
- Proactive knowledge sharing is very important at ABS. Good communication with technical and on-technical stakeholders is vital and we expect and provide technical mentoring for all software specialists.
What we have to offer you
Would you like to join a large and challenging software development department from the worldwide leader in textile care and rental specific software? Do you like to work with different Java Technologies, Android, Oracle, AOP, Java Profiling, Automated Testing, Jenkins and Docker? Are you looking forward to becoming part of a great team of software specialists at our locations in Bucharest and Boxtel?
We offer you the opportunity for professional and personal growth within an international company with training both in Romania and in the Netherlands. In addition, we always offer an attractive salary and periodical bonuses plus medical clinic services for you and your family. ABS is a firm believer of flexible working and puts a strong emphasis on creating and maintaining a friendly working atmosphere inside a dynamic and enthusiastic team.
Maybe you do not recognize yourself in all above requirements, but you are convinced that you have the right motivation and potential to join our company, we challenge you to show this during an interview with some of our specialists.
- Good salary scheme
- Flexible schedule from the office and from home
- Professional growth opportunities (internal and external courses, workshops, conferences)
- Personal training budget
- A friendly working atmosphere inside a dynamic, enthusiastic and successful team
Curious? Contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABS is not working with sub-contractors and acquisition is not appreciated.