Welcome to ABS Laundry Business Solutions!
Are you looking for a career where you can apply your problem crunching skills in a challenging, international business environment? Are you customer service oriented and an excellent communicator? Then join us, an innovative and technology-driven company, which provides laundry software solutions.
ABS Laundry Business Solutions, with over 650 installations on 5 continents, is the recognized global specialist and leader of laundry Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), contract management and logistic solutions for the Textile Rental Business. With more than 170 people, located in The Netherlands, Romania, France, Denmark, Japan and the USA we are dedicated to bring our customers to a higher level.
ABSSolute™ V9 is the latest generation of our laundry software, in which we have implemented the most cutting-edge technology available and cover all business lines for multiplant organizations, stand alone laundries in the Textile Rental Business. Using a modular approach, we tailor each installation to suit the demands of the customer.
As a Business Consultant you are responsible for the preparation and implementation of our software at our customers all over the world. Next to this you will guide and train them to use our software the best way possible.
You will enjoy a structured training program, developing you through a blend of classroom and on-the-job learning, supported by mentors, buddies and managers. We will teach you everything you need to know about our software products and give you all the tools you need to have for this job. Then, working in tandem with our sales team, our developers and customers support desk, you will be the person to ensure that our software is implemented when, where and how we promised.
You will be based at our Head Office in Boxtel, The Netherlands, and work in close collaboration with our customers from all over the world. Travelling will be part of the job.
Tasks & Responsibilities
Your tasks will mainly consist of:
- Project management all over the world
- Account management skills to build strong relationship with existing customers
- Creating customer visit reports and follow-up to the actions
- Report to project shareholders
- Generate and manage projects using proven tools and methodologies
- Guidance and implementation of our software and hardware
- Creating customized user manuals and process descriptions
- Provide application training of new functionality relevant to each installation
- Manage complete life cycle of data migration from legacy systems
- Gap analysis between legacy system and ABS products and services. Liaise with internal resources to find suitable resolutions for each gap identified
- Testing and documenting newly developed software
Our core values – what do we stand for
Customer satisfaction: We are dedicated to providing the best customer service possible. We listen to the business needs of our customers and aim to surpass their expectations by delivering quality solutions at an affordable price.
Quality We are committed to providing high-quality services and products. We meet the mutually agreed-to requirements the first time and strive for continuous improvement of our work processes. We exceed customers’ expectations.
Accountability: We take action to do the right thing and assume responsibility for our decisions, actions, operations and products in the best interest of our customers, stakeholders, and our colleagues.
Stronger together, recognizing knowledge and competence at our customers and within our team, by creating a respectful and strategic partnership. Having fun and dedication are in this respect interrelated.
Who are you?
You are the kind of person who gets things done. Solution and result oriented. Your communication skills are very good, and you are fluent in English, in speaking and writing. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage. You have the right attitude; a desire to learn and grow. You act on a level of minimum intermediate or higher vocational education level (MBO/HBO level) and preferably some years of working experience.
- MBO or HBO degree
- Fluent in the Dutch and English language
- Willingness to work abroad
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent analytically and inventive thinking with attention to details
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Strong team player
- Proactive personality with a desire to learn
- Experience in project management (e.g. Prince2) or willing to learn
- Experience in implementing logistical/ERP application will be a plus
We offer you a full-time job with the opportunity for professional and personal growth within an international company. You start with an internal training program of 2 weeks and you will be based in Boxtel, The Netherlands. Other advantages are the ability to work flexible hours and travel over the world. In addition, we offer an attractive salary, a company car, your own notebook and a mobile phone. ABS is a firm believer of flexible working and puts a strong emphasis on creating and maintaining a friendly working atmosphere inside a dynamic, enthusiastic and successful team.
For more information, visit our website www.abslbs.com.
Do you want to apply? Contact us directly via email@example.com.